1) Locking yourself out of your dorm room whilst showering/ going to the bathroom
2) Going to the Subway in the UC only to remember it’s not 2 o’clock yet and your precious sandwich is taken away from you
3) The inability to buy any food in the UC until past 2 o’clock
4) Staying in the library way too late and encountering the warning bell for the first time…the experience is terrifying!
5) Putting your hand up for the first time in Rozanski only to ask a question that was literally just answered
6) Experiencing the shock of a prof saying “The average on this midterm was a 61%, I’m pretty impressed!”
7) Killer Chem….
8) The first trek to War Memorial
9) When your exam schedule says it starts at 7pm but they don’t let you in until 7:15 and there is that little panic that you just lost 15 minute (by the way, they extend your exam)
10) The weird hours for Mom’s Kitchen in Prairie
11) Learning how to use courselink…that thing is a mess
12) Picking your courses a week after its open to you, it becomes a blood bath!
13) Meeting really cool people, bonding over the weirdest things (e.g. all you can eat sushi) then finding a house together
14) And having an awesome year!